Thursday, October 11, 2007

PRAYERS HEAL...CANCER

Through out my son's cancer journey so many family members, friends, and complete strangers left prayers for him on his website (www.imonchemo.com). Week after week, I witnessed the healing power of the prayers and positive messages left for Sir on his website. Below are just a few of the prayers left by Sir's supporters during the first few days after his website was uploaded to the internet. I FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR YOUR PRAYERS.


Esther

I'll pray for you too. - 9/22/2006 4:16:19 AM PST
I sincerely thank the ministers and Cecil for praying for my baby. I believe in the power of prayer and know that because at least two gathered that our prayers are answered. Sir's Mom

Charles Williamson

Nicely Done - 9/22/2006 10:26:39 AM PST
This in it self is therapy, and I'd like to be the second one to say I'm proud of you, and the strength that you display.

Luanna

SIR - 9/22/2006 11:33:56 AM PST
You are moving us all to another a higher level. I love you, Sir and I know YOU are in GOD's capable hands. Aunti Lue

Claudia Viscarra

One Power - 9/22/2006 11:45:16 AM PST
Hello Dante, let me start by telling you how impressed I am with your strong and brave personality. God Loves you.

Karen Mourning

Amen - 9/22/2006 11:59:13 AM PST
Hey Sir I will be praying for you and your family. My cousin who lives in Las Vegas is going through the same thing everyday so I know how you feel. Please take care okay. Jesus is the Answer

Sis Johnni

I Love You - 9/22/2006 12:51:47 PM PST
Sir, you don't know me but I LOVE YOU.I pray mightily for you and your family for you are truly BLESSED!

Kay

An Inspiration - 9/22/2006 3:03:59 PM PST
Life is like a coin, spend it anyway you want but only once.

Bobby

Sir - 9/22/2006 3:21:21 PM PST
Praying for a full and complete healing.

Kay

continue - 9/22/2006 3:30:47 PM PST
using your God given dot com skills to share your thoughts of life.

Uncle Kevin

Undisputable courage - 9/22/2006 7:34:00 PM PST
Sir, it takes a great deal of courage to open up your life to others, but I know that so many people will benefit from this. Like your mom, I'm proud of you also. Uncle Kevin

Tennille Poydras

SIr Knight - 9/22/2006 8:40:23 PM PST
To a brave young soldier. You are an inspiration and that is coming from a strong foundation of beautiful and strong woman(beleive me I know). Take care of yourself. God Bless!

Rose & George Brown

Be strong in the Lord - 9/22/2006 11:54:39 PM PST
Hey Sir, George and I are praying for you. Continue to trust and belIEve God for your total healing.

Rose & George Brown

Be strong in the Lord - 9/22/2006 11:54:39 PM PST
Hey Sir, George and I are praying for you. Continue to trust and beleive God for your total healing.

Veretta Buckhalter

Standing Tall - 9/23/2006 6:14:53 PM PST
Amazing Sir, Visualize the redwood trees. May you always stand tall in the face of this challenge. Your roots will sustain you.

Denise S.

Praying now for you - 9/23/2006 9:58:13 PM PST
Sending nothing but positive energy your way. Praying that God sustains you through all of this and that your healing will be complete.

Lonnie F Wilson

Tears of Pride - 9/24/2006 9:43:35 AM PST
Dear Sir….Your video excerpts actually brought me to tears this morning. Not tears of sadness mind you, but tears of pride. Your courage truly inspires me. Blessings and Prayers…

Michelle Alexander

God Can Heal You Sir - 9/24/2006 12:44:31 PM PST
I just want to tell you Sir that Jesus has the Power to Heal You. Put all of Your trust in him because he specializes in all manner of dieases, conditions and every situations.

Steve B.

Prayers from Colorado Springs - 9/24/2006 12:59:01 PM PST
We lift you up unto God as he has given you this healing and he says that all you have to do is accept that healing He looks over you all the time. Praise be to God. We used to live in Vallejo are attending Charis Bible College in Colorado Springs, CO. Keep up the good work.

Chrishelle Woodson

Walk by Faith - 9/24/2006 8:04:05 PM PST
Sir, Stay in prayer and keep the faith. God knows how much you can bare. His grace and mercy is everlasting.

Missionary Dunlap

Prayer for your healing - 9/24/2006 8:35:40 PM PST
God Bless you Sir, The Bible says that we can call those things that be not, as though they were. So we say that you ARE healed according to the Word of God that says in Isaiah 53:5, But He (Jesus) was wounded for our (YOUR) transgressions, He (Jesus) was bruised for our (YOUR) iniquities: the chastisement of our (your) peace was upon Him' and with His (Jesus') stripes we (YOU) ARE healed. Be Blessed in Jesus' Name. Missionary M. Dunlap

Granny

One day at a time - 9/24/2006 8:46:23 PM PST
I have gained a lot of insight into this cancer experience by walking with you daily. And through your experience others will learn and apply their faith and resources not just to cancer but other infirmaties. Remember the strength is in your believing, and this site shows you are not alone. Love Granny.

Primo Marquito

Props - 9/24/2006 10:07:11 PM PST
What it do, Sir? Just wanted to give a shout out on your new web page. I think you are doing an extraordinary thing by sharing such intimate details of your daily experience with cancer. Let's keep the positive energy flowin'. "Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy." —Sai Baba

Mr. Oakland (smile)

Stay strong young Brother - 9/24/2006 10:34:25 PM PST
Sir, I have been aware of your “challenge” for a few weeks now, through your mother, Queen (a dear friend) and you have been a permanent fixture in my prayers since. The mere fact that you created imonchemo.com tells me that you have accepted the situation as part of God’s plans for you (as much as possible at this stage) and you have chosen to courageously embark on this “journey” with eyes, faith and heart wide open. Your site will help a lot of people, Sir as it has already helped me.

B.J. Smif

Word of Encouragement - 9/24/2006 10:58:54 PM PST
There's a reason behind what you're going through. You have so much support and know the God's there right by your side. He will not leave you. A mustard seed is very small, thats all you need, when it comes down to faith. Isa 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. God Bless, -B.J. Smif

Michel Rabouin

I wish you Peace and Strength - 9/25/2006 9:23:29 AM PST
Gain strength and fortitude from those who you LOVE & LOVE YOU. Continue your strength, continue your faith. Your Lifes Beauty is never diminished by adversity, but enhanced. Find the small beauties AmunRa gifts us. It is all of ours to embrace. Continue to fight. You are in my prayers. AmunRa Hetep

Ebrahim Munshi

Hope and pray - 9/25/2006 9:41:59 AM PST
Thank you for sharing your experience ... I know atleast 3 persons who made successful recovery from chemo. I hope and pray for your successful recovery and good health.

Grandmother

Love you - 9/25/2006 1:14:54 PM PST
Promise yourself that you will be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Regardless of the problems or circumstance there is a prayer to help one cope with any situation. I appreciate you helping others and will continue to support you.

Heather

Treatment - 9/25/2006 1:32:44 PM PST
Sir - I know I've only met you once. But my prayers are with you everyday. I know it's hard - I saw what my mom went through. What your doing on this website is wonderful - not only for yourself but for others on chemo. Take care of yourself.

Minh

In my thoughts - 9/26/2006 12:10:26 AM PST
Hey Sir, You are in my prayers and thoughts as you go through this experience, I know you'll keep up and stay positive cuz that's how you do. God bless.

Tim Brown Family

Praying For You - 9/22/2006 4:17:13 PM PST
Sir, the Tim Brown Family is praying for you as well as the Church, always remember God is Good All The Time,and never stop giving Him your Praise!! Much Love, the Brown Family


pEaCe and bLesSings to those who reached out to us during our journey...

No comments: